General Delivery & Payment Terms & Conditions
- Our deliveries and services shall be carried out exclusively according to the Delivery & Payment Terms & Conditions below. They shall only apply if the buyer is an entrepreneur (§ 14 BGB – German Civil Code), a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. Any divergent, conflicting or additional general terms & conditions of the buyer shall only become an integral part of these Delivery & Payment Terms & Conditions insofar as we have expressly consented to their validity. Any specific individual agreements concluded with the buyer shall take precedence over these Delivery& Payment Terms & Conditions. The content of any such agreements is subject to our written confirmation.
- Our offers are non-binding and subject to change without notice.
- All purchase prices are net prices plus the statutory Value Added Tax. In case of falling below the sales unit (VE, Verkaufseinheit) indicated in the price list, a 10% surcharge on the unit price will be billed. Our current prices at the time of conclusion of the contract shall apply.
- The minimum order amount is 120.00 euros net. For an order amount of less than 120.00 euro, a minimum quantity surcharge of 5.00 euros will be charged. For new customers, the amount of the initial order shall be at least 500.00 euros net.
- Deliveries are ex warehouse in Dusseldorf, regardless of whether freight costs are invoiced by us or the carrier. Packaging costs shall be invoiced at cost. Delivery will be free of charge within Germany for orders in the amount of at least 500.00 euros net. A charge of 1.8% for breakage insurance will be billed.
- Additional 7.50 euros per delivery will be charged for direct delivery to end customers of the buyer. If the end customer of the buyer is not found by the freight forwarder do deliver the freight, and a second journey has to be undertaken, the latter will be charged at the rate of 15.00 euros.
- Goods ordered for pick-up shall be picked up within 5 business days at the Dusseldorf warehouse. After this period, the order will be cancelled. A charge equivalent to 5% of the net value of the goods, with a minimum of 5.00 euros, will be billed for the return of the goods to the logistics centre and general administrative expenses.
- Quality and workmanship of the goods delivered are to be carefully controlled by the buyer. Defects shall be reported in writing and within 8 days after receipt of the goods. Complaints received after this period cannot be considered. In the case of a hidden defect, statutory provisions concerning defect complaints shall apply.
- Return of goods will only be accepted upon our written consent and the goods are in their original packaging, undamaged and free of stickers, labels, etc. If returns are not notified previously, we reserve the right to refuse acceptance and to return the goods to you at your expense.
- Our invoices are payable within 8 days from the date of invoice with a 3% discount, or within 30 days net without deduction, regardless of the receipt of the goods and without prejudice to the right of defect complaints.
- In principle, light bulbs, batteries and similar consumables are not included in the scope of the delivery. Should they be included, however, they are not covered by the warranty.
- All goods are delivered under retention of title and remain our property until full payment of all claims arising from the business relationship.
- The place of performance for deliveries is Düsseldorf. The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, under exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, shall apply. The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising directly or indirectly from the contractual relationship is Dusseldorf.
- To ensure that the product presentation by the buyer reflects the brand image of our products, any marketing materials to promote our products shall be agreed with us in advance and submitted to our approval. In the case of resale of our goods via the Internet, the buyer shall submit to us in advance his website or his presence on third-party platforms through which he advertises, offers or sells our goods for our review and approval. The buyer is therefore not permitted to advertise our goods via the Internet, in particular by means of advertising banners or mass e-mails, without appropriate prior coordination and approval, unless otherwise agreed in specific individual cases.
- A large part of the products featured in our catalogue are protected by trademarks, designs, utility models or patents. The design of the catalogue, as well as the design of photos, packaging and operating instructions for individual products are our intellectual property. A violation of property rights or the use of text and layout design without our permission, will be prosecuted.
- All products in our range are subject to strict quality control and meet the generally applicable quality standard. The illustrations and information contained in our catalogues are for illustrative purposes only, and are not binding in colour, shape, design and technical specifications.
- Should individual provisions of these General Delivery & Payment Terms & Conditions be void, it shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Valid as of 16/02/2018
With the publication of these General Delivery & Payment Terms & Conditions, all previous terms & conditions lose their validity.